Howler Monkey Central

The weblog of Skip. A collection of thoughts, observations, and recipes for pie. You like pie, don't you? Everybody likes pie. If you don't like pie, this conversation is over.

Monday, February 09, 2004

Holy Crap. Has it been that long? Funny how the weeks just fly by when work takes over your life. But hopefully that hellish ordeal is over for now. Time to focus on bigger and better things.

Speaking of which...

Attention all Bastard Fans!
THE BASTARDS KARAMAZOV!
In their first Solo Performance!
Come spend an evening with the guys your Parents always warned you about.
Tuesday, March 9th
@ the Way Out Club
2525 S. Jefferson
St. Louis, MO

OK, now that the shameless plug is out of the way. How's everyone been? I am currently greater than great. And this Thursday, I will be making the trip down to New Orleans. Rock On! I will try to write more this week, but if I don't, I will definitely post when I get back with vivd tales of drunkenness and debauchery.......well, drunkenness anyway. Alright folks, enough Jibber-Jabber. I gotta sleep. Whoop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home