Howler Monkey Central

The weblog of Skip. A collection of thoughts, observations, and recipes for pie. You like pie, don't you? Everybody likes pie. If you don't like pie, this conversation is over.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Update your Blog, Foo!

Well, at the request of one of my fans (representing 50% of my fanbase), i have decided to update the Howler Monkey.

Today was a sad day, as everyone in St. Louis collectively sobered up from the excitement of a Post-Season World. I'm proud of all our boys, and I thank them for playing their hearts out for their fans.

Life in the 'Dyce.

Well, I am officially moved in to my place in Richville. I feel like a stranger in a strange land. Maybe it's the fact that I'm just a simple middle class kind of guy. Or maybe it's the fact that my place feels like the warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Either way, I'm not fully adjusted yet.

I can't think of much else to update. Still workin' like it was my job, which it is. Hopefully, I'll get my place wired for "the net", and I won't have to be Amish anymore.

More to come. Whoop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home