Howler Monkey Central

The weblog of Skip. A collection of thoughts, observations, and recipes for pie. You like pie, don't you? Everybody likes pie. If you don't like pie, this conversation is over.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Eugene has returned!

After almost two weeks of waiting, my good friend the Jeep is finally back to its old self. Unfortunately, fixing up a good friend does not come cheap. But it felt good to go for a drive in my own car. In fact, I don't care what you drive. The best way to appreciate your car more is to drive someone else's car for an extended period of time.

But that's enough about my 4-wheeled friend.

In other news, I will be saying good-bye to the Dyce sooner than anticipated, and I couldn't be more excited. More news as it develops. In the meantime, I am headed to the NYC to see the girl of my dreams.

Congratulations to the Chocolate Goddess of Love, for yet another stellar performance on Law & Order: SVU. I'm proud of you Ti.

OK, that'll do for now.

Woot. I mean, Whoop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home