Howler Monkey Central

The weblog of Skip. A collection of thoughts, observations, and recipes for pie. You like pie, don't you? Everybody likes pie. If you don't like pie, this conversation is over.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Someone else to tell me how I'm doing...

That's right, it's that time of year...Employee reviews!

Nothing like a nice anxiety attack to shake up the post-holiday doldrums.
And honestly, it's like being a kid at Christmas. You and the head honcho are there, you sit on their lap, and they ask you if you've been naughty or nice. Well, actually, there was no lap-sitting. I imagine that would violate numerous sexual harassment statutes.

But anyway, the panic is over. No more "self-evaluations", "setting goals", or "synergizing" for another year. So I made it through, relatively free and clear.

And to top it all off, a woman bagged my groceries today, and I swear to God she sounded just like Bryant Gumpbell.

Oh, natterjack.
Whoop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home