Howler Monkey Central

The weblog of Skip. A collection of thoughts, observations, and recipes for pie. You like pie, don't you? Everybody likes pie. If you don't like pie, this conversation is over.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Oh, I'll SHOW you a shadow....

So another Groundhog Day has come and gone. I can't help but think that this was the day that meteorologists look forward to all year 'round. It's their equivalent of Spring Break.

And I have got to say, one day is enough. I have had my fill of news anchors referring to their weatherman as their "resident groundhog".

So we get six more weeks of winger. OK, I could have just gone back and corrected the typo to read "winter". But come on. How cool would it be to have just 6 more weeks of Winger? Or for that matter, Nelson, Journey, REO Speedwagon, and Hall and Oates?

If you haven't already guessed, I'm really only updating this blog to fill the time between now and when I get to go pick up the woman of my dreams at the airport.

I think I'll go see if that Bill Murray movie is on.

Whoop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home